In recent months demand for selected professionals and executives has increased. Substnial attractive situations exist in Atlanta, Boston, Charlotte, Chiago, Cleveland, Dallas-Ft. Worth, Denver, Hartford, Houston, Indianapolis, Kansas City,Los Angeles, Minnapolis-St. Paul, New Jersey, New York Area, N. Virginia, Orange County, Orlando, Philadelphia, Phoenix, Pittsburgh, Portland, Raleigh, Sacramento, Salt Lake, San Diego, San Francisco, Seattle, St. Louis, and Tampa-St. Pete.
- Senior executives and former entrepreneurs at Director, VP level and C-level who have had direct P&L or staff responsibility, or who have previously managed multi-plant or multi-service operations. These people were in search of attractive situations offering financial rewards from $150,000 to $500,000+.
- Mid-level staff who had experience in such areas as legal, banking, franchising, communications, consumer goods, electronics operations, and retail... including service and manufacturing... and who had previous earnings from $100,000 to $190,000+.
- Sales and marketing professionals who had a proven record at helping increase market share and who have been responsible for exceeding forecasts in tangible products or service market segments and who had earned $90,000 to $225,000.
- Financial and accounting managers, analysts and directors, including CPAs of local firms, controllers, and CFOs of diversified operations who were seeking to increase responsibility in ranges as broad as $100,000 to $750,000.
- Educators, MBAs, MAs, and PhDs in all fields who were seeking growth and earnings in the private sector and who were able to demonstrate that they had unique skills... and were worth responsibilities ranging from $100,000 to $185,000.
- Mid-level and senior-level manufacturing, project management and high tech professionals, admin staff, early retirees, IT/IS, purchasing, distribution and officers leaving the military who were looking for resources that would help make job hunting easier and faster.
Qualified professionals, managers and executives who are ready to make a career transition are invited to forward their resume in confidence to John Delancy, Managing Partner. Please include your current earnings and requirements.